When considering the role of a WJF Affiliate for your country, look at everything the World Juggling Federation has done over the past 15 years and think of how you can duplicate and improve upon those efforts and accomplishments exclusively for your country. Training camps, competitions, online contests, school programs, - think you can get sport juggling competitions on national TV? As an affiliate you are now running your own version of the World Juggling Federation for jugglers and the sport juggling movement in your country. How far can you take it as we work our way to the Olympics? A casual juggling club get together or a full blow sport juggling movement for your school, city or country? We look forward to finding out!
As a WJF Affiliate, your country, city, school or juggling club receives the following benefits
- Alignment of your club or organization with the world’s largest sport juggling organization & the global governing body for the sport of juggling
- Listing on the WJF website as an official WJF affiliate club with info on your organizers and club members
- Permission to run WJF competitions in your country or city either live or through online platforms
- Access and permission to use WJF materials to promote and run school programs designed to teach juggling and bring the sport to your country’s school systems
- Power to nominate city level affiliates under your national brand. City affiliates are granted the same provisions by the World Juggling Federation as the country affiliate.
- Use of the WJF graphics and promotional materials on your website and social media accounts
- Use of the WJF graphics and promotional materials to secure training facilities and event space
- Post production of competition footage and upload to the WJF YouTube channel
- Email support on questions regarding skill level tests
And as a WJF Affiliate, your responsibilities are to:
- Recruit their country’s best sport jugglers to represent their country in international competition
- Recruit new jugglers to start training to advance through the WJF Skill Level Certification Program
- Encourage all members to get their skill levels certified through the WJF skill level certification system
- Educate all members on the WJF competition and scoring system
- Organize WJF competitions locally and nationally either at live events or through online platforms.
- Use only the WJF events and scoring system when running WJF competitions
- Recruit coaches/trainers to become WJF certified coaches/trainers
- Recruit jugglers to promote and run the WJF School Program nationwide
- Include WJF Affiliate status in your organization’s name such as on your website and/or social media accounts. E.G. UGANDAN JUGGLING, an affiliate of the World Juggling Federation
- Produce videos promoting your organization, your jugglers, your events and encourage more jugglers to get involved.
- Produce videos announcing major World Juggling Federation accomplishments, new services, events, and online competitions that mirror the World Juggling Federation’s announcements
If you’d like to submit your country, US city, school or juggling club for affiliate consideration, please contact us using the contact form below and we look forward to working with you to expand the sport of juggling world-wide.
As an affiliate, you are either starting a casual sport juggling club, or you are going into business as the leader of a Sport Juggling organization either for your country, your city, or your school. As such, the efforts and achievements of the World Juggling Federation can be used to expedite your success. Below are some common questions affiliates have asked before signing on.